New Listing for Sept, 2014
If you have an avid interest in design and development for the web, Champaign-based Accuraty Solutions is looking for talented people who want to aggressively learn the latest skills while creating solutions for dynamic and changing customer issues. Whether you are a seasoned veteran looking for a new set of challenges or just starting out, you might be the right person to join our team. Multiple positions, full and part time are available right now.
If you are willing to seek out creative solutions to best meet our client's needs and work in a collaborative environment to produce a wide range of cutting-edge solutions, we want to hear from you!
Things we care about:
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates talent and passion
- An understanding of typography, layout, and a knack for solution-oriented design thinking
- A working knowledge of HTML/XHTML and CSS
- Web user interface and user experience (UI/UX) design
- Content management systems (Web CMS)
- Creating standards-compliant websites
- Webpage mockups and or wire-framing skills
- Work independently
- Writing and verbal communication skills
Job tasks include:
- Effectively planning and designing intuitive, user-friendly interfaces
- Creating and implementing web designs from prototypes into interactive systems
- Testing and analyzing web components and solutions to ensure quality, accurate results
- Training clients to use modern web tools
Pay will be commensurate with experience and abilities. Accuraty sees endless room for growth and development.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We prefer your documents to be in a PDF format if possible. We encourage you to include links to any of your online work or portfolios.
Accuraty Solutions is a full-service website production company located in Champaign, Illinois. Our company focuses on creative output, on-time delivery, and strong client relationships. We are passionate about it being a great place to work, and great design is an integral part of who we are and what we do. Our office is located at 309 S. Neil St. in downtown Champaign, just blocks away from some of the best restaurants and coffee shops in town. But the best job perks are challenging work, great coworkers, and an environment that makes you want to get out of bed and come to work every day!