Hiring for Feb/Mar, 2019
We're looking for a talented digital designer
We are searching for a motivated, multifaceted designer who enjoys working in a collaborative environment but is also self directed. This job isn’t for the faint of heart, you will need to be able to switch gears quickly to work on multiple projects with multiple clients at any given time. You will be designing for many types of businesses, organizations, and individuals and will be involved from creation to implementation working directly with the clients for success. If you find this type of work enthralling and are ready to accept the challenge, we have the right position for you.
Note: this is a full-time position, requires an in-person interview, and if hired, you will be working at our offices in downtown Champaign.
What you bring to the table:
- Professional communication skills
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates your design talents
- Creative, innovative, works well under pressure and is deadline oriented
- Interest in learning many new technologies and innovative techniques
Bonus Points for:
- B2B experience
- RWD experience
- Any database or programming experience
- Built and published iOS or Android apps
- University time or degree
- Proficiency in Mac or Windows-based Adobe CS or equivalent
- Previous agency experience
What you will do:
- You will be working hand in hand with our website production team to create CMS-based websites, web applications, mobile/tablet UI and most projects include some branding and identity work for clients.
- We are looking for strategic thinking to deliver innovative user experiences for the client’s end users.
- Conduct design related research for new and existing projects and action-oriented presentations for new client accounts and upgrades.
- Create style guides for client projects and be accountable for tracking hours for each project you work on.
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive salary based on experience, but this is a full time position with great capacity to move up as you gain experience with us.
- Paid Time off and swing time
- Located near downtown Champaign, Accuraty offers a creative work environment, ability to work from home when needed, and no less than 7 ways to make excellent coffee at the office!
- Accuraty is an EOE employer.
Accuraty Solutions is a website production and managed hosting company that is located in Champaign, Illinois but serves clients from coast-to-coast. We are committed to “quality without compromise” and are passionate about building high-quality digital experiences and online tools/services for our clients.
Please include links to your portfolio and websites or any online work you have created when submitting your cover letter and resume.
Please submit your PDF cover letter and resume to [email protected]. We encourage you to include links to any of your online work or portfolios.
Accuraty Solutions is a full-service website production company located in Champaign, Illinois. Our company focuses on creative output, on-time delivery, and strong client relationships. We are passionate about it being a great place to work, and great design is an integral part of who we are and what we do. Our office is located at 309 S. Neil St. in downtown Champaign, just blocks away from some of the best restaurants and coffee shops in town. But the best job perks are challenging work, great coworkers, and an environment that makes you want to get out of bed and come to work every day!